Thursday, October 8, 2009

Full Vi3w about my raya...

R-A-Y-A



everybody love to do this....
every year we will celebrate the Eid day with our fam
for my raya this year, its kinda fun n scary...
so many things happened during raya mode..


I`d like to make this special post specially
to my fam members...

the first day of raya, we go to the mosque and pray
Eid prayer together...not fun..
after that, apology ceremony...haha
kinda fun lol..so many things happen during this session...
u can see it from my video below..
*if the vidoe does work*

after that, we went to our relatives house
*my dad side*
seriously, not that fun ....and its dull..
i dont know why..but it does happened
on that day to me.....

some pic of my fam,on the first day,...


my baju raya....


my mom n dad...


sons with their beloved dad..


my fam....


my family....


Second day of raya, i went to
my Gram`s house...at pasir mas..
they were in the previous post...
huhu....after that, i went to
ateh`s house at PCB....
we got an xcident on our way home..
no big deal!

Third day, went to sapik`s house..
coook for his fam..
after that to aiman`s house
ate pizza...kinda great!

thats all from me...

p/s: the video doesnt work well....so.im sorry

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com