Monday, March 22, 2010

THE ZON -KUALA LUMPUR




from 15-19 of March 2010, i have to sacrifice my holidays at The Zon Hotel...which i felt very glad to be there....yeah.this is true..deep from my heart even though i have to leave my holiday..see my mom n dad n my bro n my sis...but living at the Zon with RM25everyday as an allowance is like im having a vacation now...haha...


On the first day.....i registered myself as one of the participants....the place look so good...n cold too.. fyi at that moment im not feeling very well...(fever,coughing,sneezingalot)...= not good..
staying at here is like in a heaven...everything is free..i like free things...haha...

we had so much fun for 5 days at The Zon........actly mls nk tulis xtvt aper...coz i mls nk menulis laa.......so tngk gmbr jer la ok..:)




1st projek = won!!!!!!



kak farah pn wan n me


che NAI


one of the best xtvties...


group discussion


energizer session


sedap x????



mmmmmmmm..........



spagetti....



mak n kak ain....


kak dira yg gedik n kak syida



3 gediks gals.....haha


mak n ming jer...



ramai2...


its me lol >-<
so..as a conclusion..i had a very good vacation at The Zon...i wish i can be there again,...n i miss every single second that i had there....bye.....

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com