Friday, June 26, 2009


Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia
Kampus Pendidikan Islam



hai fwens,
today i felt very happy because
right after Jumaat prayer,
my elder brother call me and ask me about
my last interview ( teacher-to-be),



Actually at that moments,
i felt very nervous,
i dont know why..
i just said to myself,
just accept the result,whatever it is
so i took my papa`s hp and start writing that stuff

MOE > KPLSPM > IC

and then send to

15888


a few minutes later.....
tik..tik..tik..ade masageee...

dup..dap..dup..dap..

RM0.20 MOE:TAHNIAH! ANDA BERJAYA
91102003****
Kursus:S011MOEOMP di IPGM KAMPUS PEND ISLAM
Info lanjut layari www.moe.gov.my


Thank God,i got it!
yeah!
Actually im very curious about the place,
am i gonna be Ustaz?? OMG
new name: Ustaz Muhaimin
but the answer is NO!
becuase i had been offered
Math/English/Bahasa Melayu

The place is very far from my house
it is situated at here : -
Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia
Kampus Pendidikan Islam

Jalan Maktab Seksyen 12
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi
Selangor Darul Ehsan

So thats all from me....

Here are some of the picture
that i took from their web..


Surau kot..



bangunan blajar kot...



yg ni entah la...



Taman...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com